Danièle Henkel, Québec’s renowned investment ambassador, is reiterating her commitment to support entrepreneurs by launching a call for executive candidates in the medical-aesthetic industry (beauty and therapeutic centres, spas and medicinal spas) in order to financially support their development project. Ambitious industry entrepreneurs have until July 13th to submit their application for a chance to work with one of Québec’s most sought-after business partners!
Danièle Henkel, whose entrepreneurial flair has been proven time and time again since she started appearing on the television show « Dans l’oeil du dragon » (Dragon’s Den) five years ago, promises to invest time and money in the concept whose innovative aspect, clear vision and global quality make it stand out from the others. The entrepreneur that will convince Mrs. Henkel and the members of her jury of its company’s potential and expansion project will be awarded an investment amount of up to $50,000. The winner will also get the opportunity to benefit from Mrs. Henkel’s know-how and become one of her mentorees, based on the presented business plan.
WHO CAN APPLY AND HOW?
• Any beauty centre, aesthetic centre or spa owner who has been operating for the past 3 years.
• Have a tangible development project for a space, whose objective is to offer new services to its clients or who wants to improve these services using such an investment.
• Applicants must submit a detailed presentation including the following information: position title (executive, owner, or shareholder), contact details, Web site, centre’s opening date and presence on social media.
• Applicants must state whether the project aims to expand or renovate a space, hire new personnel, buy new equipment and they must outline the planned financial fallout stemming from this investment.
• Applicants must describe what kind of investment they hope to receive from Mrs. Henkel and her teams as well as the financial counterpart they also plan on injecting in this investment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: